GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
Business Intelligence Developer
We are expanding our business and searching for highly motivated people to join our Business Intelligence (BI) team. Our ideal candidate is a hard-working and well-organized person with previous experience in BI development and solid knowledge of BI concepts, tools and technologies.
If you join us, you will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of complete BI solutions. You will create data pipelines, data models and visualizations which are supporting business processes and decision making. The key focus is on operational excellence and supporting the delivery of the BI solutions and strategy.
A successful candidate should be able to understand the software architecture of various BI applications that are being developed and supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain.
As a member of our team, you will have a chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- 2+ years of experience as BI Developer, Engineer or related positions
- Strong technical aptitude in the BI space – Data Warehousing, ETL, Reporting, DWH concepts
- Strong knowledge of MS SSRS, MS SSIS, Power BI, QlikView, Qlik Sense or similar tools
- Hands-on experience in SQL and relational database concepts
- Hands-on experience with backend ETL for data extraction and building DWH data models
- Hands-on experience with the best practices in data visualization (e.g. scorecards, reports & dashboards, etc.)
- Detail-oriented person with strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in an international team and communication with international customers
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Curious and eager to learn new technologies and trends
- Strong dedication to quality
- Familiarity with MS Azure technology stack (Data Lake Storage, Data Factory, Databricks, Azure DWH or similar tools), or other MPP, distributed data processing, high-end data warehousing appliances
- Experience in providing complete solutions based on customer requests
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior developers
- Experience in execution and maintaining complete project lifecycle
- Good knowledge of any of the following languages: Python, R, C#, Java
- German language skills
- Familiarity with logistics and/or banking processes
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
- German language lessons
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.