GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
Document Management Specialist
- To manage, convert and import variety of digitized software project requirements into internal and external requirement management systems.
- To recognize and solve problems that occur regarding document and requirement management
- To analyze the processes and determine the best ways to increase the efficiency of daily tasks execution
- To maintain good collaboration and communication with the clients
- Initiative approach to creating better organizational and technical environment for requirement flow and archive system.
- Continuous update of tools and procedures both for automated and manual requirement processing.
- Experience with Visual Basic for Applications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient command of written and spoken English
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to improve
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Understanding of Microsoft Office document object model
- Visual Basic script
- Batch scripting
- Experience working with Requirement Management Systems (DOORS, Reqtify)
- Experience working in IT user support
What We Offer
- Attractive Salary and project based Bonus concepts
- Full-time employment
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Ability to develop through learning and teamwork in small and highly-skilled teams
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.