GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
This product manager will be driving the detailed software product definition and working with the cross-functional team to create an innovative client user experience that drives deep user engagement and satisfaction. Successful candidate will be responsible for product lifecycle management, marketing and sales initiatives, and growth of GET’s software products.
- Deep understanding of both prospect’s markets and their customers’ needs, to synthesize information and develop the most effective and attractive products
- Reach out and listen to the clients and distill product needs, iterating quickly and with a variety of lean/agile research methods
- Lead full Product lifecycle of a software product line
- Develop both internal and external product line roadmaps, incorporating marketing strategy, technology product enhancements, sales and revenue forecasting, and team building requirements
- Be a voice for the customer
- Analyze pre-existing platform with partners to determine APIs needed
- Produce high quality, production-ready design collateral and sample projects to demonstrate the capabilities of GET products and aids engagement with designers
- Produce articles, video content, blog posts and other written collateral to support product releases and demonstrate UX design thought leadership
- Constantly interact with key decision makers and leadership internally and externally with industry leaders, partners, customers, and prospects.
- Develop best practices in community building and engagement
- Identify trends and business opportunities, lead account planning sessions for the industry targeted accounts
- Generate client value proposition, organize sales meetings, deliver product presentations and develop and maintain client relationships
- 2+ years’ experience as a product manager
- Demonstrated ability leading a successful interdisciplinary product development team as a product owner
- Proactive approach with strong value-added orientation
- Domain expertise in logistics, banking, corporate business process management
- Familiarity with business process platforms
- Extensive knowledge of UX design
- Ability to develop basic financial models and projections
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about building great IT products
- Experienced in lean and agile development practices; yet comfortable with documentation
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrates proactivity and critical thinking
- Ability to analyze information, visualize, conceptualize and solve problems by making decisions that are sensible and data driven.
- Achieves thoroughness and accuracy in task accomplishment through concern for all the areas involved
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Excellent level of English language – written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred)
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn.
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.