GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
SAP Logistics Consultant
- Process and implementation consulting in design and development of different logistics processes
- Translate user requirements to functional and technical specifications and identify improvement areas in existing processes
- Planning and execution of quality assurance, applying of test procedures and standards
- Monitor and assure smooth operation of functions, system batch jobs, interfaces and data exchange with external systems
- End-user support (2nd and 3rd level), root-cause identification and incident troubleshooting
- Establishing and standardizing procedures and user instructions in the area of logistics
- Knowledge handover to users for the implemented SAP processes and new functionalities
- Hold trainings and workshops for knowledge handover and collection of user requirements
- At least 3 years consulting experience in SAP Logistics modules
- Design and/or configuration experience in EWM/WM module
- Work experience/education in technically-oriented areas (information systems, programming, database management, etc.)
- You are proactive and have a positive attitude
- Your English is at an advanced level or higher – written and spoken
- You are a team player and willing to learn
- Good understanding of both QA and software development life cycles
- Ability to work in shifts time model
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Optional English and German lessons
- Regular trainings for professional and personal development
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.