GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
Senior Finance Controller
- Develops annual budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
- Formulates and administers financial projections and preparation of cash flow forecast on company level and specific business areas to ensure that financial and operating reports accurately reflect the condition of the business.
- Creates monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Manages cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Develops, implements and administers financial recording plan in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and government regulations.
- Examines all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Reviews all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensures that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Creates systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Suggests updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Uses financial modelling to continually improve forecasting accuracy for management reporting.
- Provides support in presenting financial reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Works closely with senior management to prepare and consolidate various scenarios and strategic projects reports.
- Collaborates with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Master’s qualifications in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting relevant roles
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel mastery
- Familiar with relevant accounting software packages
- Proficient in English
- Sound business acumen
- Ability to form positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated planning and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- VBA knowledge would be an asset
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.