GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
Senior Project Manager
- Participate and coordinate user requirements workshops and conversion into system requirements with a preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Work closely with customer project lead an entire project team to ensure that all deliverables are delivered successfully and on time.
- Follow up, and escalate gaps, issues and enhancements identified throughout the project.
- Use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to to overcome challenges in creative and practical way.
- Reach out, listen to the clients and distill project needs, iterating quickly and with a variety of formal/agile methods.
- Develop both internal and external project roadmaps, incorporating different aspects and strategies.
- Track and forecast all dependant aspects like time invested, finances, etc.
- Be a voice of the customer.
- Produce high quality documentation and plans
- Constantly interact with key decision makers and leadership internally and externally with industry leaders, partners, customers, and prospects.
- Generate client value proposition, organize meetings, deliver presentations and develop and maintain client relationships
- 3 or more years’ experience in an international client facing roles leading projects such as software solutions implementation/integration and/or business process change
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Ability to analyze information, visualize, conceptualize, document and solve problems by making decisions that are sensible and data-driven.
- Ability to analyse financial aspect of current projects and forecast future activities
- Ability to explain technical information in non-technical terms is essential
- Ability to think analytically, work at differing levels of detail based on the situation, manage multiple activities/projects, anticipate issues and propose solutions;
- Achieves thoroughness and accuracy in task accomplishment through concern for all the areas involved
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks
- Demonstrates proactivity and critical thinking
- Domain expertise in logistics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in the English language – written and spoken
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Experience in managing software development projects using different methodologies and frameworks (e.g. V-model, Scrum, PMP, Prince2, etc.) is a big plus
- Experienced in lean and agile development practices; yet comfortable with documentation
- Proactive approach with strong value-added orientation
- Proactive, confident communicator able to win trust and be a credible client advisor
- Strong desire to learn, experience new challenges and grow into positions of increasing responsibility
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.