GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
Senior Training and Development Officer
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with organization leaders and employees to identify the needs of the business, recommending effective processes and tactics to support their success.
- Develop and execute HR strategies to build a learning & development culture, philosophy and process for all business functions
- Develop and execute tools and processes to onboard, educate, develop engage and retain talent in line with the HR Strategy
- Create and own the delivery of the training and development calendar, ensuring alignment to global programmes and business needs
- Responsible for the implementation and delivery of employee development programs and talent development processes, including but not limited to new employee orientation, skills based courses and Leadership Development courses and programs
- Design and develop custom trainings and learning initiatives for employee development and employee evaluation.
- Lead the assessment of Training and Organizational Development programs and ensure effective implementation of changes, including quality improvements, delivery methodologies and mechanisms and feedback strategies.
- Utilize trainings and learning modules to communicate company policies and guidelines.
- Serve as an advisor to organizational leaders in all areas of strategic employee development including assessment of opportunities for group and individual performance improvement, recommendation of solutions based on best business practices, and effective communication strategies
- Assist employees and managers in researching training options both internally and externally.
- Responsible for training administration to ensure that our programs run successfully.
- Monitor metrics to measure impact of development activities as well as other metrics that will measure the effectiveness of the training and development function to the business.
- Collect and analyze course feedback to evaluate the overall effectiveness of training programs
- Manage corporate communications to the employees related to upcoming learning and development initiatives, services, events.
- Responsible for expense reporting and budget adherence.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Social Sciences
- 3+ years of successfully managing enterprise training and development programs
- Experience in successful planning and delivering of T&D projects
- Experience in creating and monitoring metrics to drive T&D process improvement
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining organizational relationships
- Proven skills to collaborate within and across departments to coordinate training and development activities and resolve problems.
- Strong ability to influence changes and lead the change implementation
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes a high level of planning, organization and prioritizing
- Dependable performer that demonstrates ability to be flexible and adapt to situations
- Strong continuous improvement focus, coupled with excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google business applications
- Proficient in English both oral and written.
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.