GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for development and maintenance of different software products on many popular platforms. You should possess general software development skills and experience with object oriented programming languages like Java and C#. As a member of our team you will have chance to engage on development of different software product elements (UI, Business logic, Database, Analysis and reports), learn new technologies and progress rapidly.
- Experience in either Microsoft C# or Java
- SQL (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySql or other relational database)
- Eclipse/NetBeans, Visual Studio or other development tool
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Have good communication skills
- Intermediate level of English language – written and spoken
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- More than 2 years of professional experience in software development
- Scrum, Agile experience
- VCS (Version Control System) experience: mercurial, git, SVN, Microsoft TFS, etc.
What We Offer
- Attractive Salary and project based Bonus concepts
- Full-time employment
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment with work in multiple technology and language
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Ability to develop through learning and teamwork in small and highly-skilled teams
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.