GET earned its “Cisco Select Certified Partner” status with the focus on routing and switching, wireless, security and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technologies. Our Cisco Certified Network Professionals (CCNP) experts are able to provide end-to-end network architect solutions.
Cisco can help you even if there are no networking, data centre or cloud experts in your team by providing design guides by category, such as networking, security, mobility, data centre and cloud, industries and collaboration guides.
Cisco offers a variety of services including advisory, implementation, training, management, optimisation, technical services and many others. One of the indispensable is definitely Cisco Technical Support Service also known as Cisco TAC service that can help you even with basic router configuration, most comprehensive VoIP troubleshooting and also technical documentation.
Cisco divides its products by technology:
- Networking – routers, switches, wireless
- Wireless and mobility – access points, controllers
- Security – next gen firewalls, advanced malware protection, email and web security
- Collaboration – conferencing, unified communications
- Data centre – servers, data centre security, data centre switches
- Analytics – data and analytics, data centre analytics
- Video – endpoints, entertainment, digital signage
- Internet of things – connectivity, IoT analytics, embedded networks
- Software – IOS and NX-OS, Cisco ONE for access, WAN, Data centre networking.