As an Atlassian “Gold” partner, we take pride in our team’s knowledge and experience of Atlassian software. As experts, we excel in all aspects of Atlassian products including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and others. We flexibly adapt to our client’s needs and provide support for over 2000 users.
Our team has a deep understanding of the Atlassian platform and, as such, we offer services in multiple areas:
- Installation and configuration of Atlassian products.
- Server customization and adaptation (Windows and Linux both virtual and physical).
- Support and Consulting.
- Integration with other systems (using APIs and other methods).
- Software Configuration Management best practices.
- Git workflow implementation and customization.
- Migration to Git support and implementation.
- Continuous deployment pipeline implementation.
- Release management best practices and support.
- Server fine-tuning and optimization.
Custom Plugin Development and Customization on the Atlassian Platform
We can customize Atlassian products on different levels, including custom plugin development or integration with other systems. One of our products is project workspace generation system, which enables clients to easily create new projects based on custom templates in JIRA and Confluence.
To achieve this, we heavily customize and modify Atlassian products with some techniques listed below:
- Extension of worklog dialogue with custom fields.
- Creation of custom workflow actions (conditions, validators, post-functions).
- Creation of Jira tickets from Confluence with additional fields.
- Managing permissions in the project based on user preferences.
- Automated ticket creation from custom built mailhandler services that allow multiple issue creation and field configuration via emails.
- Customization of Jira notification templates.
- Jira ticket creation and update from external systems.
- Confluence page creation and update from external systems.
- Custom report creation based on information from Atlassian software, such as timesheet reports, access statistics to different Jira/Confluence projects.